- 1 block Cottura cream cheese
- 115gm whipping cream
- 70gm castor sugar
- 1 nos egg yolk
- 2 nos egg
- 1 tbsp cake flour
- ½ tsp vanilla essence
- Line 6” round-shaped cake pan with 2 layers of parchment papers, leave about 2 inches above the tin. In a bowl, combine cream cheese and sugar until creamy.
- Add in other ingredients except cake flour. Mix until well-combined.
- Lastly, add in the cake flour and continue to stir until everything is well-mixed.
- Pour the batter into the cake pan and bake at pre-heated oven at 200°C for 50 minutes or till the crust turned brown.
- Let the cake cool at room temperature, it will deflate about 1 inch.
- Keep the cake chilled overnight, decorate it (optional) before serving.
Share this post
Newer Post →
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh