- 350gm ground peanut
- 300gm BWY Biscuit Flour
- 140gm icing sugar
- 1/4tsp salt
- 150gm corn oil
- 1nos egg (for egg wash)
- In a big bowl, sift flour and icing sugar, then add in ground peanut and salt, mix well.
- Slowly add in corn oil, mix well until become a soft dough.
- Divide dough into 10gm each, roll it into a ball, place on a baking tray lined with baking paper.
- Take a chopstick and press it lightly on top of each cookie dough to create a design, then brush with egg wash.
- Bake cookies at preheated oven at 170°C for 15-20 minutes, or until golden brown.
Share this post
← Older Post
Newer Post →