- 400gm BWY Biscuit Flour
- 100gm BWY Bread Flour
- 80gm BWY Instant Custard Mix
- 110gm icing sugar
- 5gm BWY Emplex
- 350gm Ausicows butter
- 2 nos eggs
Prepare for filling:
- 1kg BWY Pineapple Paste
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Combine all Ingredients A until well blended, set aside.
- Beat Ingredient B until creamy then add Ingredient C, mix until well incorporated.
- Lastly, pour Ingredients A into the wet mixture, mix until well incorporated, formed a smooth dough and then rest it for 30 minutes.
- Weight the pastry dough skin 100gm each. Prepare BWY Pineapple Paste filling and weight it for 100gm each.
- Transfer one portion of the filling to the center of the pastry. Fold the pastry to encase the filling inside.
- Place the pineapple dough in the mould and press lightly the top so that the pastry take the shape of the mould.
- Place the pineapple cake rolls onto baking tray and brush on a thin layer of egg wash.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until the pineapple cake rolls become nice golden-brown colour.