- 250gm Mama Lena Pizza Blend
- 1 tin tuna flakes in oil
- ½ cup sliced red onion (optional)
- 1 tsp BWY pizza spice mix
- 1 pack BWY pizza crust
- Remove the pizza crust from the refrigerator and allow to rest for 30 minutes on the counter.
- Sprinkle the tuna flakes and red onion over the pizza, then top with pizza blend and pizza spice mix.
- Put the pizza into a preheat an oven, and bake at 200°C for 10-15 minutes, or until the pizza crust and cheese turn into golden brown.
- Slice and serve while the pizza still hot.