GRANOLA EASY KIT
* LIMITED EDITION *
GRANOLA EASY KIT
Healthy treat for the Holiday Season.
Special Packaging for Ingredients packed according to given recipe.
Granola Kit is easy to bake and it's great as a gift to family and friends too!
*Video recipe : https://www.facebook.com/354451648062074/videos/193223958793236
Granola Kit Box include :
Big Leaf Rolled Oats (400G)
Almond Small USA (170G)
Cashewnut W240 Vietnam (100G)
Himalayan Pink Salt (3G)
Cinnamon Powder (2G)
Frymax Coconut Oil (100G)
Bbee Honey (100G)
Dried Cranberries (100G)
Jar SP341 2PCS (to store granola)
Silicon Paper (1)
INSTRUCTIONS (RECIPE WILL BE GIVEN)
- Heat the oven to 180C.
- Melt the coconut oil in oven.
- Whisk together the coconut oil, honey, cinnamon, and salt. Place the oil, honey, cinnamon, and salt in a large bowl and whisk to combine.
- Add the oats ,almonds, and cashewnut stir to coat. Go ahead and measure the oats and almonds right into the oil mixture — don’t worry if you add a little more oats or almonds — granola is very forgiving. Stir to coat well.
- Spread the oats out onto the prepared baking sheet. Transfer the mixture to the prepared baking sheet and spread into an even layer. If the granola is clumpy, use a spatula to press it into the pan.
- Bake for 20 minutes, stirring halfway through. Bake, stirring halfway through, for about 20 minutes total. The granola is ready when golden-brown and the almonds have toasted — it will still feel wet coming out of the oven but will dry as it cools.
- Remove from the oven, add the fruit, tamp down, and cool. Sprinkle on the cranberry. If you want clumps of granola, press and tamp down the granola before it cools, which will help it stick together. Cool completely before storing.
- Store in an airtight container. Transfer the cooled granola to an airtight container for long-term storage at room temperature.