BWY EASY SOFT FLUFFY STEAMED CAKE MIX (MA LAI GAO) 460G
BWY STEAMED CAKE MIX 460G
- 460g Steamed Cake mix
- 200g eggs
- 130g butter
- 120g evaporated creamer
- 30g water
- Mix eggs, evaporated creamer and water until well combined.
- Pour in Steamed Cake Mix and whisk until well incorporated.
- Gently fold in melted butter.
- Line an 8inch bamboo steamer basket with parchment paper.
- Pour the batter into bamboo steamer basket and sprinkle some melon seeds on top.
- Place into steamer and steam on medium high heat for 35-40 minutes for a rapid rise and fluffy cake.
- You may insert a toothpick in the center of the cake, if it comes out clean, then it's done.
- Let it cool before slicing it.