BWY SOURDOUGH POTATO BUN MIX 500G
with INACTIVE SOURDOUGH
- 500gm Potato Bun Mix
- 150gm Eggs (3 Medium Size Eggs)
- 120gm Butter
- 100gm Milk
- 80gm (Cold Water)
- 11gm Eagle Instant Dry Yeast
- Mix all ingredients using low speed for 4 minutes and another 6 minutes in medium speed.
- Divide dough into 24 pieces of 40gm each in round shape and rest for 30 minutes.
- Roll the dough into round shape and place on baking tray, 6 pieces per tray.
- Proofing for 90 minutes at 35°C
- Apply egg wash on top of the bun.
- With a piping bag, make a cross with custard cream across each bun.
- Bake in preheated oven of 180°C for +- 23 minutes.