PURPLEBERRY BREAD LOAF MIX 500G
PURPLEBERRY BREAD LOAF MIX
1. 500gm Purpleberry Bread Loaf Mix
2. 300gm cold water
3. 160gm dried cranberries
4. 40gm unsalted butter
5. 8gm instant dry yeast
1. Mix all ingredient excluding dried cranberries using medium speed for 6 minutes and 8 minutes at medium high speed. Add in dried cranberries and mix the dough for 3 minutes at low speed.
2. Rest the dough for 30 minutes at room temperature.
3. Divide the dough into 4 equal portions (250gm each ) and roll each into a round shape.
4. Flatten the round dough with a rolling pin to form a short cylinder shape. Place 2 doughs in a small baking loaf pan, side by side and another 2 dough in another baking loaf pan.
5. Proof for another 90 - 120 minutes at room temperature.
6. Bake in a preheated oven of 190c for 36 - 45 minutes.