RAINBOW SPIRAL MOONCAKE SET
Rainbow Spiral Mooncake Set Include :
- Cap Sauh Wheat Flour 1KG - 1pkt
- Shortening (Lemak Sayuran) 250G - 1pkt
- Superfine Flour 1KG - 1pkt
- Yu AI Mooncake Red Bean Paste - 1pkt
- White Melon Seeds (BIG) 250G
Rainbow spiral mooncake set
recipe makes 15 pieces
Prepare for Water Dough:
- 210gm plain flour ✅ (sifted)
- 80gm shortening ✅
- 95gm water
Prepare for Oil Dough:
- 170gm superfine flour ✅ (sifted)
- 90gm shortening ✅
- Few drops of food colouring (not included in set)
Prepare for Filling:
- 1kg mooncake paste ✅
- 100gm white melon seeds ✅ (toast before use)
- For water dough, mix plain flour and shortening until mixture resembles breadcrumbs. Add in water and mix to form a soft and non-sticky dough. (Wrap with cling film and chill it for 10 minutes)
- For oil dough, mix shortening with superfine flour to form a soft dough, add in any food colouring as desired. (Divide into 4 colours)
- Mix the paste with melon seeds and divide into 70gm each, shape into balls.
- Taking 50gm of water dough, flatten and wrap 34gm oil dough in it.
- Use rolling pin to roll the dough into a long oval shape.
- Working on the shorter end, slowly roll up tightly into a swiss roll.
- Roll again into a long thin strip, then roll up again in to a swiss roll shape. (Rest for 5 minutes)
- Cut the dough into two pieces, flatten the dough with the cut side facing down.
- Wrap the filling with the dough and shape it into a ball.
- Bake the mooncakes in a preheated oven at 160°C for 20-25 mins.
*Exclusive in E-Store Bake With Yen Only
*Promo valid until 30 Sept 2021