SHANGHAI MOONCAKE SET (RED BEAN)
Shanghai Mooncake Set
- BWY Shanghai Mooncake Crust Base Mix - 1pkt
- Echte Boter Salted butter - 1pcs
- YU AI MOONCAKE RED BEAN PASTE- 1pkt
- White Melon Seeds (BIG) 250G - 1pkt
shanghai mooncake set
recipe makes 14 pieces
Prepare for Crust:
- 550gm BWY Shanghai Mooncake Crust Base Mix ✅
- 250gm Echte Boter butter ✅
- 100gm eggs (2 medium size eggs)
Prepare for Filling:
- 700gm mooncake paste ✅
- 70gm white melon seeds ✅ (Toast before use)
- Beat butter until creamy, add in egg, one at a time, mix well.
- Add in Shanghai Mooncake Crust Base Mix, mix well.
- Divide dough into 60gm per piece; yields 14 pieces.
- For filling, mix well mooncake paste and white melon seeds, roll into balls of 55gm each.
- Wrap the dough around the mooncake paste resembling a round ball. Cup your hands around the dough to shape it tall.
- Brush the top of each mooncake with egg wash and decorate with some seeds.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180°C for 15 minutes, remove from oven and brush with egg wash again. Bake for another 15 minutes until golden brown in colour.
*Exclusive in E-Store Bake With Yen Only
*Promo valid until 30 Sept 2021