- 500gm Bienex Florentine Mix
- 500gm Green Pumpkin Seeds
- 250gm Almond Slice
- 250gm Nuts/Seeds of your choice
- Line baking tray with non-stick baking paper.
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Spread a thin layer of mixture onto baking tray evenly. Bake at 190°C for 9 minutes or until golden brown. Baking time may vary depending on individual oven and the thickness of the almond brittle, adjust accordingly.
- Cut right after they come out from the oven. The brittle will shatter easily once cool.
- Store immediately in airtight container after cooled.