Unsweetened chocolate product and adds deep chocolate flavour to desserts and beverages.The product is produced from non GMO materials.
Recipe for Chocolate Cranberry Fudge:
- 100gm BWY cocoa powder
- 80gm FryMax coconut oil (melted)
- 120gm maple syrup
- 4gm BWY vanilla essence
- Pinch of salt
- 50gm dried cranberries
- 30gm whole almonds (roughly chopped)
- Place cocoa powder, coconut oil, maple syrup, vanilla essence and salt into a mixing bowl and whisk till combined.
- Stir in almonds and cranberries.
- Line a breadpan with parchment paper and pour fudge mixture into lined breadpan.
- Place in freezer for 25 minutes.
- Remove from freezer and cut into pieces to serve.
- You may store it in fridge for up to one week