- 500gm BWY white almond biscuit mix
- 180ml corn oil
- 500gm BWY dark compound bar
- 30gm cocoa butter
- 200gm whole almonds (toasted)
- 50gm almond nibs (toasted)
- 1 roll small paper cups
BWY WHITE ALMOND BISCUIT MIX (白杏仁饼预拌粉) 500G
It's easy by just mixing well with all ingredients
CYBER MONDAY CODE : CMON10
** RM 10 OFF MINIMUM SPEND RM 250**
Promotion💳 (27/11 - 30/11):
Get up to 50% discount this Black Friday discount promotion!
Shipping Detail 🚚:
- We deliver to all customers located in Selangor and Kuala Lumpur.
- Cold chain delivery is included for all products required to be stored in cool condition.
- Same day delivery for order before 1pm
Recipe for Almond London Biscuit:
- In a bowl, combined the white almond biscuit mix and corn oil together to form a soft dough. Set aside.
- Roll the dough into 1cm ball, flatten it and place a whole almond in the middle of the dough then wrap it up.
- Place the wrapped almonds on a baking tray lined with baking paper and bake at 170˚C for 20 minutes until golden brown. Cool the baked cookies on a wire rack.
- Melt chocolate compound bar and cocoa butter in a bowl with microwave oven or by double-boiling method.
- Coat the cookies with the melted chocolate and place it into paper cups. Decorate with almond diced on top of the cookies.
- Let the chocolate fully set before serving.
For more info: https://www.bakewithyen.my/recipes/