- Whisk combine all Ingredients A.
- In another medium bowl, combine all Ingredients B. Pour this mixture into Ingredients A mixture and stir until well combined.
- Pour ¼ cup of batter mixture onto a preheated griddle or skillet pan. Cook for 3 minutes or wait until batter starts bubbling and then use spatula to flip pancake over. Cook both sides and repeat the process until it turns golden brown.
- Serve warm with pure honey/Fruttose Blueberry Pie Filling Topping and enjoy!
BWY PANCAKE MIX 500G
Quick and easy recipe for your busy morning. Simply serve warm with your favourite syrup or condiments. It can also turn into waffle using waffle maker.
- 1 pack BWY Pancake/Waffle Mix
- 40gm chia seeds
- 120gm eggs
- 360gm 137 Degree Almond Milk
- 30gm FryMax coconut oil
- ¼ tsp vanilla essence
- 3 tbsp plain natural yogurt
Prepare for topping:
- Fruttose Blueberry Pie Filling