PIZZA PAN WITH HOLE (13.5 x 13 x 1")
USE & CARE
USE mild PH neutral soap and water only
- DO NOT USE acidic cleaners, alkaline detergents or sanitizers , which can damage the surface.
- USE oil , such as vegetable oil or grapeseed oil, rather than non stick cooking spray .Nonstick spray contains lecithin which will eventually make your nonstick surface gummy.
- DO NOT USE metal utensils on a nonstick surface. Use wooden spoons , nylon , plastic or silicone coated utensils .This will prevent the surface from getting scratched .
- DO NOT USE in microwaves .
- USE kitchen gloves when the form is hot
- Maximum temperature 220c (428F)
It would be great if you put the size in inches as well..nowadays even cake pan mostly are in inches..it would be easier for us to estimate the size for our oven