SHANGHAI MOONCAKE CRUST MIX
Suitable for Mooncake Festival season to bake crunchy mooncake
~550gm ShangHai Mooncake Crust Mix
1. Beat butter until creamy, add in egg one piece at a time and mix well
2. Add in ShangHai Mooncake Mix until well combined
3. Divide dough into 60gm per piece ; yields 14 pieces
4. For filling, roll mooncake paste into balls of 55gm each
5. Wrap the dough around the mooncake paste, well sealed and shape them into round shape
6. Brush the top of each mooncake with egg wash and decorate with some seeds.
7. Bake at 180C for 15minutes, remove from oven and brush with egg wash again. Bake for another 15 minutes until golden brown in colour.
nice and fast delivery