BWY SOURDOUGH POTATO BUN MIX 500G
Please email us for wholesale price enquiry at email@example.com
with INACTIVE SOURDOUGH
- 500gm Potato Bun Mix
- 150gm Eggs (3 Medium Size Eggs)
- 120gm Butter
- 100gm Milk
- 80gm (Cold Water)
- 11gm Eagle Instant Dry Yeast
- Mix all ingredients using low speed for 4 minutes and another 6 minutes in medium speed.
- Divide dough into 24 pieces of 40gm each in round shape and rest for 30 minutes.
- Roll the dough into round shape and place on baking tray, 6 pieces per tray.
- Proofing for 90 minutes at 35°C
- Apply egg wash on top of the bun.
- With a piping bag, make a cross with custard cream across each bun.
- Bake in preheated oven of 180°C for +- 23 minutes.
Very easy to make if you know the basics of bread making. Instructions provided were not detailed enough so I had some difficulty forming the dough. Had to adjust flour amount as it was too wet. Follow the video instructions that is shared on their FB. Bread came out very soft and fluffy. Will try doing again but with an overnight fermentation for stronger taste.