- Big Leaf Rolled Oats 300g
- Green Pumpkin Seeds 70g
- Nuts (Walnut/Almond/Pecannuts/Pistachio or...) 70g
- Chia Seeds 30g
- Fruits (Black Raisin/Cranberries/Golden Raisin or...)100g
- Coconut Oil 75g
- Maple Syrup/Honey 150g
1. In a large bowl, combine all ingredients mixture and toss using a rubber spatula, making sure that everything is well coated.
2. Pour the granola onto the lined baking sheet and spread it out into an even layer.
3. Bake at 200-220 degrees for 45minutes depend oven, stirring every 15 minutes, until dark golden brown.
4. Let the 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐥𝐚 cool in the pan for at least 1 hour.