- For the crust, whisk the butter until light and fluffy, add in egg yolk and mix well. Add in BWY Pineapple Tart Mix gradually until become a soft dough, set aside.
- Press dough into a 6-inch cake mould, use fork to make holes for crust. Bake at preheated oven at 180°C for 20 minutes, set aside.
- For the cheese filling, in a big bowl, cream the cream cheese until light and fluffy, add in castor sugar gradually, and lemon zest, mix well
- In another bowl, whisk whipping cream until become soft peak.
- Add in melted gelatin and lemon juice into cream cheese filling and mix well. Lastly, fold in whipping cream and mix well.
- Pour the creamy filling into the cake mould, smoother the surface. Keep the cake into chiller for at least 4 hours.
Cheesecake Base Crust:
- 200gm BWY Pineapple Tart Mix
- 125gm Echte Boter Butter (salted)
- 1nos egg yolk
Cheese Cheese Filling:
- 250gm Cottura Cream Cheese
- 105gm castor sugar
- 10ml lemon juice
- 1tsp lemon zest
- 2tsp gelatin (melt with 2tbsp hot water)
- 250gm whipping cream