- 500gm BWY White Almond Biscuit Mix
- 180ml corn oil
- 500gm BWY dark compound bar
- 30gm cocoa butter
- 200gm whole almonds (toasted)
- 50gm almond nibs (toasted)
- 1 roll small paper cups
- In a bowl, combined the white almond biscuit mix and corn oil together to form a soft dough. Set aside.
- Roll the dough into 1cm ball, flatten it and place a whole almond in the middle of the dough then wrap it up.
- Place the wrapped almonds on a baking tray lined with baking paper and bake at 170˚C for 20 minutes until golden brown. Cool the baked cookies on a wire rack.
- Melt chocolate compound bar and cocoa butter in a bowl with microwave oven or by double-boiling method.
- Coat the cookies with the melted chocolate and place it into paper cups. Decorate with almond diced on top of the cookies.
- Let the chocolate fully set before serving.
Share this post
← Older Post
Newer Post →