- 170gm BWY Fruits Cake Mix
- 150gm Conaprole butter (unsalted)
- 80gm brown sugar
- 6gm black treacle & golden syrup
- 150gm cold eggs (medium size)
- 500gm mixed fruits
- 30gm plain flour
- 25 gm cold water
- Cream the butter and brown sugar until light and fluffy. Add in black treacle and golden syrup.
- Add in the egg and beat one at a time.
- Fold in the Fruits Cake Mix and one tablespoon of cold water.
- Lastly fold in the dried fruits (mixed with 30gm of flour).
- Pour the batter into aluminium foil baking tray.
- Bake at 170°C for 50 minutes.
Share this post
← Older Post
Newer Post →