- 2 packs BWY Tart Shell (small)
- 200gm BWY Instant Custard Mix
- 500ml cold water
- Your favourite fruits (cut into cubes)
- Place all the mini tart shells on the baking tray, bake at 180°C for 3 minutes. Allow the tart shell to cool.
- Mix instant custard powder and cold water in a mixing bowl.
- Whisk on medium speed for 3 minutes.
- Transfer custard cream from the bowl to piping bag, then pipe the cream on top of the tart shells.
- Top with fresh fruits, store in the fridge until ready to serve.
Share this post
← Older Post
Newer Post →