- 500gm BWY Murukku Mix
- 5gm Butterich butter blend
- 5gm sesame seeds
- 7gm salt
- 300gm water
- Mix well Murukku Mix, butter, salt and sesame seeds in a bowl.
Add water little by little, just enough to make a smooth dough. Do not add too much water at a time.
- Heat oil in a pan to medium high.
- Fill the Murukku mould with dough. Press the dough to make spirals on a cloth baking paper.
- Fry until golden brown and crisp.
- Cool them completely and store in airtight jar.
Share this post
← Older Post
Newer Post →